Businesses of all sizes must contend with the ever-shifting terrain of cybersecurity to protect their investments and data. Technical Framework is committed to helping you protect your business with a full complement of cybersecurity services.
IT Risk Assessment, IT Auditing, and Security Policy Review: We’ll identify weaknesses in your company’s security systems, IT auditing practices, vendor management procedures, and information security policies to pinpoint risks, issues, and items for improvement.
Security Planning: With a thorough understanding of your company’s practices, workflows, and short- and long-term security needs, we develop clear, customized solutions for improving your policies, updating your security systems, and managing and mitigating security risks.
Implementation and Maintenance: We implement, monitor, and maintain a complete range of cybersecurity solutions, including:
- Virus and malware protection
- Security patch/update management
- Web, content, and attachment filtering
- File and drive encryption and backup
- Group policies
- Application and IP address blocking
- Data Loss Prevention
- Penetration Testing
- Simulated Cyberattacks to raise awareness
- Content-filtering network firewall appliances
- Email two-factor authentication
- Office 365 Advanced Threat protection
Information Security Training: We believe that cybersecurity is the job of each individual and starts with a zero-trust mindset. Our team offers information security training to raise users’ awareness of social engineering attacks, such as phishing, baiting, and scareware. We instill the “Think Secure” mantra by educating users on the “Suspect-Verify-Protect” technique of preventing cyber breaches.
Incident Response and Crisis Management: Because even the best-laid plans for preventing security incidents can fail, Technical Framework can also help your business respond to and recover from cybersecurity incidents. We will work with you to develop business continuity plans, cyber incident response plans, and disaster recovery plans tailored to your company’s needs and processes.
Our response system is based on the following ten points:
- Disable all network communication.
- Ensure auditing and logging are ongoing.
- Change all system and user passwords.
- Determine extent of damage.
- Determine how it happened.
- Determine what needs to be fixed.
- Communicate details to managers.
- Obtain legal advice regarding disclosure.
- Make announcements as necessary.
- Implement plan to prevent further breaches.
No company can afford to ignore the abundant and ever-evolving threats to IT security. Contact Technical Framework today to learn more about how we can help you protect your business.