Website for less than $100 without programming
You need a website, but you have a very small budget and no programming skills? No problem. Here’s how you do it.
1) Set up a customer account at Godaddy.com (free).
2) Once logged in, purchase a domain (approx $1 per month). (Domains menu > Domain Name Registration)
3) Stay logged in, and purchase a WordPress hosting account for $4.99 per month. (Hosting > WordPress Hosting) Godaddy’s website will walk you through the necessary steps. You’ll receive an email when your site is up and running.
4) WordPress hosting essentially means you can change the design of your site in minutes without programming, using predesigned templates. Google the words, “Wordpress templates” and you’ll see what we mean. Download a free template or purchase a theme from nattywp.com or themeforest.net, upload it to your WordPress hosting account, and activate it.
5) Log in to your WordPress site’s admin panel (http://yoursite.com/wp-login.php) and add/modify web pages and blog entries without knowledge of website programming.
Keep in mind that these steps are for people who have much more time than money. If you have a few dollars set aside and would prefer to work on your core business instead of website setup, we suggest you hire a web developer.
RushMySite has no affiliation with the companies mentioned above.