Technical Framework is proud to give back to the community, including donating computer equipment, volunteering, and providing monetary support. Through our computer donation program, our dedicated staff collects retired computer equipment from client sites (through proper authorization), safely removes all data, and refurbishes the equipment as necessary. The equipment is then made available for use by employees and non-profit organizations.
Here are some of the ways we have supported organizations through our community involvement:
- Northern Colorado Veterans Resource Center: The Northern Colorado Veterans Resource Center serves as a central location for veterans and their families to have access to valuable resources, benefits, and education. Through our computer donation program, we are able to assist the Northern Colorado Veterans Resource Center with providing various services, including employment and career counseling, community and veteran support, and veteran peer navigation. Learn more about the Northern Colorado Veterans Resource Center: https://nocovrc.com/
- The Matthews House: The Matthews House works to empower youth, strengthen families, and build community by providing resources and services to at-risk youth and families. By providing computer equipment to The Matthews House through our computer donation program, Technical Frameworks is able to help support this cause and make a difference in the lives of at-risk youth and families. Learn more about The Matthews House: https://thematthewshouse.org/
- Climb Wyoming: Climb Wyoming works with low income single mothers in Wyoming to move them out of poverty and towards long term self-sufficiency. To support these efforts, Technical Framework provides monetary support to Climb Wyoming so it can continue to offer these valuable services that include career training and job placement. Learn more about Club Wyoming: https://www.climbwyoming.org/
- Colorado State University SBME Scholarship for Leadership and Innovation: Colorado State University is a public research university and serves as the state of Colorado’s land grant university. Technical Frameworks provides monetary support for the CSU SBME (School of Biomedical Engineering) Scholarship for Leadership and Innovation, which financially supports undergraduate and graduate biomedical engineering students. Learn more about the School of Biomedical Engineering at CSU: https://advancing.colostate.edu/SBME
- Weld County Food Bank / Food Bank for Larimer County: These food banks help to alleviate hunger and poverty in their respective counties by providing food and other services to those in need. Technical Framework employees volunteer at both food banks, and as an organization we are able to provide monetary support. Learn more about these food banks: https://weldfoodbank.org/ https://foodbanklarimer.org/
- Elevate Abilities 5K: This community event raises support and awareness for people with disabilities in the Northern Colorado community, and highlights their abilities. Technical Framework was proud to support this cause by serving as a Bronze level sponsor. Learn more about the Elevate Abilities 5K event: https://www.raceentry.com/abilities-5k/race-information
If you or your organization would like to support our computer donation efforts by donating usable computer equipment to us, please contact us today.